Monday 22 June 2009

another update on fanfic

this is another update on my fanfic for series 1 and 2
if you noticed yesterday i post an update on the fanfic that i was making a series 2 well i am but it not about that at the moment yesterday i forgot to menshion that i have changed the date for episode 1 it was the 13th of febuary but now it is the 3rd of febuary
now for series 2
well series 2 will be on abouts november ish i dont know which month but some poeple from series 1 will be coming back in series 2 maybe half way
BUT SERIES 2 I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT YET BECAUSE I AM A BIT WORRIED ABOUT SERIES 1 SO I AM GOINGT O SEE HOW SERIES 1 GOES FIRST BUT I WILL BE STILL DOING SERIES 2 AND THEN THERES THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
WELL I HAVE HAD THIS EPISODE IN MY HEAD SINCE THIS MORNING BUT I DONT THINK I WILL DO IT AS IT IS A BIT HARD TO DO SO IM GOING TO THINK OF SOMTHINK ESLE TO DO FOR THAT

SO THAT IS IT FOR NOW MORE SOON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home