Tuesday 23 June 2009

dr who quotes william hartnell years

Ian:We'd better keep an eye on him.He seems to have a knack of getting himself into trouble.

Thal leader:There is no indignity in being afraid to die,but there is a terrible shame in being afraid to live.

Marco Polo: On my travels to Cathay, Ian, I have come to believe many things I'd previously doubted. For instance, when I was a boy in Venice, they told me that in Cathay there was a stone that burned. I did not believe, but there is such a stone: I have seen it. And if stone burns, why not a caravan that flies? Birds fly; I have even seen fish that fly. You are asking me to believe that your caravan can defy the passage of the sun? Move not merely from one place to another, but from today into tomorrow, today to yesterday? No Ian, that I cannot believe.

Barbara: Is it frozen?

The Doctor: No, impossible at this temperature. Besides, it's too warm

The Doctor: It all started out as a mild curiosity in the junkyard, and now it's turned out to be quite a great spirit of adventure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home