Saturday 9 May 2009

john denise rumors of return


(POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Well, he might as well have said that - John Barrowman claimed at the Torchwood Children of Earth press launch this week that he regularly goes out dressed as Captain Jack Harkness, and this must be why he had been snapped on location in Cardiff, not because he was filming scenes from David Tennant's final Doctor Who adventure.

"I actually go to the supermarket dressed as Captain Jack and that was a picture of me running from Tesco to my car and some paparazzi photographed me and they superimposed David there and that's what that is,"

Speaking to Metro, Barrowman was incredulous that he had been caught on camera on set - although in fairness the interview perhaps should have used the correct terminology as it's possible Barrowman hasn't been into the studio yet.

"I know its a little weird, i dress up as Captain Jack but as I said I love him and that's why there is a picture of me in the press dressed as Captain Jack."

When first shown the picture, John said: "A picture? On the Doctor Who set for one of the specials? What's that? I don't understand, there's a picture? Of me on the set? I don't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Combom said...

JB taking bollox :)

9 May 2009 at 18:17  
Blogger Emma said...

yea i know

9 May 2009 at 20:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home