Monday 20 July 2009

update on everything

Well this an update on everything about Dr who and my site and whats going on and all that.

Well lets start of by telling you lot that I will be on holiday next week so the site wont be updated till I get back in 2 weeks time or i might ask my cousin so expect my cousin to post I will ask her for me to post some stuff so if you see anything posted next week it might be my cousin (Rebecca) but if she wont do it then I will update when I get back.

Well fanfic now
Well series 2 has been righting and episode 3 4 5 6 and 7 are nearly done and yesterday I got back the info of the episodes of *of the page aka James* it is really good and I cant wait for thous episode to be on and episode 1 is not complete but will be complete by next year as I am starting to finish it sometime this week episode 2 will be started next week and then when that episode finished I will be moving on to episodes 8 9 10 11 and 12 as they are a 5 parter.


Dr who news
Expect there to be loads of Dr who news this week on series 5 filming and maybe other stuff and filming pictures

Dr who episode picture
Expect me to do some episode picture from 1st doctor episode to 10Th doctor episodes so for 10 weeks I will be doing that and that will be started when I get back of holiday.


I WILL DO AN UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET BACK OF HOLIDAY SO EXPECT A NOTICE ON THE SITE TELLING YOU WERE I AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home