Tuesday 23 June 2009

dr who quote second doctor

The Ice Warriors [5.3]
Computer: However, the suspected presence of an alien spacecraft must be investigated, in case of potentially fissionable material.
Jamie: Spacecraft! Hey, do you reckon that's where the warrior's gone back to
The Doctor: Well he didn't come by Shetland Pony, Jamie.

The Enemy of the World [5.4]
The Doctor: People spend all their time making nice things and then other people come along and break them.

The Wheel in Space [5.7]
The Doctor: Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority.

The Doctor: I suppose you've come for me?
Cyberman 1: You know our ways.
The Doctor: Yes, I hoped you realised somebody did. I imagine you have orders to destroy me?
Cyberman 1: Yes.
The Doctor: Tell me one thing, why did you order Duggan to destroy radio communication with the Earth? After all, that is why you want possession of the wheel, isn't it?
Cyberman 1: You know our ways.
The Doctor: That doesn't answer my question.
Cyberman 2: He was instructed to destroy only the transmitting complex.
The Doctor: Oh, I see, how interesting, yes, of course. And presumably your large space-ship holds your invasion fleet, and the smaller ships can only enter the planet's atmosphere by homing on a radio beam.
Cyberman 1: You know our ways. You must be destroyed.
The Doctor: Yes, I was afraid you'd get back to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home