Tuesday 23 June 2009

dr who quotes second doctor

The Dominators[6.1]
The Doctor: An unintelligent enemy is far less dangerous than an intelligent one, Jamie. Just act stupid. Do you think you can manage that?

Jamie: Oh, no, you're not thinking of what I think you're thinking of, are you?
The Doctor: That, I think, Jamie, depends upon what you think I am thinking!

The Mind Robber [6.2]
The Doctor: We're nowhere. It's as simple as that.

Jamie: Come on, back to the TARDIS.
Zoe: Is that the right way?
Jamie: Of course it's the right way. No it could be... erm...
Zoe: We're lost, aren't we.
Jamie: No, I wouldn't say that. We're just er... well...um... [beat] You want to know something?
Zoe: What?
Jamie: I think we're lost.

The Invasion
Isobel Watkins: You... You... you Man! (in response to the Brigadier)

The Doctor: I hate computers and refuse to be bullied by them!

The War Games [6.7]
The Doctor: Well...it is a fact, Jamie, that I do tend to get involved.

The Doctor: The Time Lords are an immensely civilised race. We can control our own environment - we can live forever, barring accidents and we have the secret of space/time travel.

The Doctor: Goodbye, Jamie.
Jamie: But Doctor, surely we can't just-
The Doctor: Goodbye, Jamie.
Jamie: I'll never forget you, you know.
The Doctor: I won't forget you! Goodbye, Zoe.
Zoe: Will we ever meet again?
The Doctor: Again? Now, Zoe, you know that time is relative.

[The Second Doctor's last words.]
The Doctor: NO!!!! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home