Friday 3 July 2009

SPOLIER ALERT

THIS COULD POSSIBLE THE MOST WELL SPOILD FUN IVE HAD IN AGES I HAVE JUST LOGGED ONTO OUTPOST SKARO AND IVE FOUND THIS

SPOLIER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOLIED

Spoiler:
Someone posting on GB has a friend working as an extra; they filmed a scene from the final that involved a dalek. This is the second time I've heard this rumor kicking about and as it would tie in nicely with a flashback to the time war and Paul McGann ( in leather jacket)

OH ERM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIVE THIS OR NOT PLEASE COMMENT


if you intend to repost this and do not use my name i will make you so please use my site name in your post were you got it from

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea usually try to take these with a grain of salt. its easy for peeps to claim to be working or know someone workin on the show.

3 July 2009 at 19:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home