Tuesday 23 June 2009

quotes from the three doctors

First Doctor: Now what's a bridge for? Eh?
Second Doctor: Well, erm...
Third Doctor: Crossing?
First Doctor: Right! So stop dilly-dallying, and cross it!

Jo Grant(referring to the first Doctor): I hate to ask, but who was that?
Both Doctors: Me. [beat, face each other] Me!

Second Doctor:This stuff, or whoever sent it, is cleverer than we are. Unfortunate, isn't it?

Second Doctor: You haven't seen my recorder, have you? It's a little thing about this long and I had it when I came in, and I put it down somewhere...
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: For the last time, will you let me out of this madhouse?
Second Doctor: There's no point.
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: I'm sorry Doctor, but I must insist. My place is with the men out there, trying to do something about that... whatever it is out there, not standing about here, messing around, looking for some damn fool flute!

Sergeant Benton: What are we going to do now?
The Second Doctor: Keep it confused, feed it with useless information--I wonder if I have a television set handy?

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: It seems to be your forte, Doctor; confusing people.


[The Brigadier sees the inside of the TARDIS for the first time.]
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: So this is what you've been doing wih UNIT funds and equipment all this time. How's it done, some sort of optical illlusion?
Second Doctor: No, no, no...they come like this, really.

The Second Doctor: Ah, Thank You. I was wondering where I left that. [He picks up his recorder and tries to play a tune] You haven't been trying to play this have you? [To the Third Doctor's TARDIS] Oh, I see you've been doing the TARDIS up a bit. Hmm, I don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home