Tuesday 23 June 2009

dr who quotes from the 2 doctors

The Doctor: Give a monkey control of its environment, and it will fill the world with bananas!

The Doctor: Do try and stay out of my way in future and in past there's a good fellow. The time continuum should be big enough for the both of us. Just.

The Second Doctor: (after Dastari explains the augmentations that have been performed on Chessene) Dastari, I have no doubt that you could augment an earwig to the point where it could understand nuclear physics, but it would still be a very stupid thing to do!

The Second Doctor: Dastari, you have more letters after your name than anyone I know, enough for two alphabets. How is it that you can still be a stupid, incorrigable and thoroughly objectionable old idiot?! (Turns to Jamie) And what are you smiling at you... hairy legged highlander?
Jamie: I'm just admiring your (quoting the Doctor's words earlier in the TARDIS) diplomatic skills.

The Second Doctor:(preparing to leave the TARDIS)Jamie,stay with me,don't wander off.
Jamie: Do I ever?
The Second Doctor: It has been known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home