Tuesday 23 June 2009

dr who quotes 3rd doctor

Spearhead from Space [7.1] Liz Shaw: You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice,with the power to change his physical appearance?An alien who travels though time and space in a police box?

Dr. Henderson Doctor Lomax I took that blood sample from an adult male patient Now you tell me that it's not human blood I don't know if that makes me a doctor or a vet But it's still my job to look after him.

The Silurians [7.2] The Doctor: My dear Miss Shaw, I never report myself anywhere, particularly not forthwith.

Inferno [7.4]The Doctor : Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you. That you, Sir, are a NITWIT!

The Doctor: So, free will is not an illusion after all.

Season 8 Terror of the Autons [8.1]The Doctor: You know Jo, I sometimes think that military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: Nonsense, what you need, Doctor, as Miss Shaw herself so often remarked, is someone to pass you your test tubes, and to tell you how brilliant you are.

The Claws of Axos [8.3]
The Doctor: Obviously the Time Lords have programmed the TARDIS always to return to Earth. It seems that I'm some sort of galactic yo-yo!

[On how to survive a nuclear blast.]
The Master: You could take the usual precautions...sticky tape on the windows, that sort of thing.

The Dæmons [8.5]
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: Jenkins...chap with wings there, five rounds, rapid!

The Master: I only need two things. Your submission and your obedience to MY WILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home